Sean McVay Mic’d Up For Rams vs. Broncos On Christmas Day | “That Kid Can Play, Man!”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That was a good one.

I get a little tired of players that just constantly yell 'Let's Go'!'

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Him talking about Durant sounded like he was thinking "Damn we should have played him more this year"
Yeah, I sure wish somebody would as Raheem Morris why?

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
If I'm a coach im slinging that red flag halfway across the field.....

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Almost looked like he was letting Thomas Brown call some plays the way he congratulated him

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Almost looked like he was letting Thomas Brown call some plays the way he congratulated him
I think that's because Brown resumed his old responsibilities in coordinating the run game and getting the RBs ready to go.

What a weird season it's been.
It's years like this that make years like last year so special.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think that's because Brown resumed his old responsibilities in coordinating the run game and getting the RBs ready to go.
Difference has been night and day since he returned to RB too. Shows how important staff positions are even under a young star HC like McVay. They matter.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto

What a weird season it's been.
It's years like this that make years like last year so special.
That may be it! I wonder how that works. When McVay is feeling a run, TB calls it?

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Difference has been night and day since he returned to RB too. Shows how important staff positions are even under a young star HC like McVay. They matter.
When did they move him back to RB? Thought he was TE?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When did they move him back to RB? Thought he was TE?
Few weeks back when it became clear that Samples wasn't up to snuff. Samples also took a job for next season so basically this was a McVay "soft firing" which is masqueraded to look like something else.

I think the difference is pretty clear since Brown went back to RB. Can't hit on every staff hiring I suppose.

Also and btw the TE room looking better is another interesting coincidence. I suspect the Brown OC training track program has ended.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Few weeks back when it became clear that Samples wasn't up to snuff. Samples also took a job for next season so basically this was a McVay "soft firing" which is masqueraded to look like something else.

I think the difference is pretty clear since Brown went back to RB. Can't hit on every staff hiring I suppose.

Also and btw the TE room looking better is another interesting coincidence. I suspect the Brown OC training track program has ended.
Thanks! I guess I missed all that!