Sean McVay interview with Rich Eisen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
And his slightly above average looking side kick.

OK but.....

8F7A783D-A1B9-4A7B-A916-D675735AA794.jpeg

Oh Stu. Silly man. Everybody knows @dang was thinking of me....are YOU thinking of me, Stu?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
When it comes to the media McVay reminds me of Jon Gruden on MNF who was extra careful to never say anything negative about anyone. A wise thing for a head coach to do.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
When it comes to the media McVay reminds me of Jon Gruden on MNF who was extra careful to never say anything negative about anyone. A wise thing for a head coach to do.

Good point. Coaching jobs and other opportunities at this level are all about who you know. McVay of all people understands the value of relationships and has even parlayed that into a top tier coaching staff.

Not surprised he’s careful with his words. Do wish we could see behind the curtain though.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
"What rule would you change?"

What kind of a dick question was that?!
I agree. It’s like he was trying to spark a controversy. It threw Sean off for a moment, but he recovered nicely, citing a somewhat-universally agreed point that maybe the rosters should be allowed to be a bit deeper as the season wears on.

Eisen was probably hoping McVay would channel Rex Ryan and say, “You know Rich, these blind refs need to start calling all the holding on my guys. The Packers constantly grabbed the jersey of Cooks the other day, and on defense, every week, linemen put a stranglehold on Aaron Donald. He should have 20 sacks by now.”