Sean McVay Has The LA Rams’ Offense Rolling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Per Football Outsiders’ Drive Stats, Sean McVay Has The LA Rams’ Offense Rolling
By now, you’ve probably heard the news. Sean McVay appears to have helped the Los Angeles Rams’ offense make a quick about-face, and they’re putting up points on offense...lots of them.

But just how well does the offense stack up against others in the NFL? And how much better are they compared to last year? Over at Football Outsiders, Jim Armstrong updates NFL Drive Stats on a weekly basis, and it’s fair to say the early results (through Week 3) point to the Rams being a legitimate threat when the offense is on the field.

Let’s take a closer look at each metric for the Rams’ 32 offensive drives, their ranking for each, and if they’ve improved over 2016 averages. Hint: they have.

To read the complete article click below:
https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/...7-goff-gurley-mcvay-football-outsiders-drives

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Brandon Bate said:
Let’s take a closer look at each metric for the Rams’ 32 offensive drives, their ranking for each, and if they’ve improved over 2016 averages. Hint: they have.

Improved is an understatement with the production I'm seeing from Fisher to McVay.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
A little early for that, but I love where we are headed!

I don't think there's another coach I'd take over him tbh. He's gonna hit some rough patches, but he's the guy I'd want to run my team as well. Just like his style, and I believe having an offensive teacher locked up as your head coach is critical in today's NFL. Those guys are just too valuable otherwise.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Realistically we wanted improvement, more wins than losses, and better performances. So far, we've got exactly that.
Optimistically , division champs... at least. :sneaky:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow....somebody sees something in 3 games....Who'd a thought a that?

McVay is the real deal....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lets be fair here after dealing with Fisher & his crew a after rodeo parade street sweeper would have been an improvement, but I believe the Rams Org. scored big time with McVay. I could not have picked anyone better.:cheers::bow:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Bottom line is, I'm going to Win a Lot of ROD$$$$ Betting on the Rams this Season! " I Bet Yah!!":mrburnsevil: