Seahawks safety Earl Thomas unsure he’ll be ready to face the Rams in the opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Givens is a funny one because he can clearly add something. Both he and Tavon are speedsters who can stretch the field but he's 6' tall if I remember rightly so he's a bigger target than Tavon. He thrived with Bradford under centre so you have to assume he can be a threat again with Foles' arm.

BUT, again if I remember rightly, he went into his second season near the top of the depth chart but couldn't take advantage suggesting that he's good at running fast in a straight line but not much else.

He appears to be one dimensional but it might be a dimension that no one else we have on the roster currently can provide so I wouldn't be surprised if he's still around come September.