Seahawks OL is a Mess

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Just read their RT, Bowie, is out for the year. Word is Britt or the recently acquired Winston will start week 1. Their depth is shot and they're relying on Okung to stay healthy and Carpenter to somehow quit sucking. Don't tell ESPN that, though. They made a mistake in not going OL early in the draft and now they're gonna pay for it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It's sad when they're missing Giacomini, their worst OLinemen for his tenure there.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wow, this all these key injuries going on with the teams in our division. Our odds increasing. Knock on wood we don't get any serious injuries.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We will own the trenches against them as long as we stay healthy. Their secondary and LB's mean little when Robinson and Saffold are destroying their LB'ers. They'll have to over commit a bit to stopping the run. That bolds well for guys like Cook, Austin, and Bailey. IDK how Britt and Quick will respond to Sherman and Maxwell.

Speaking of Maxwell, is he better than Thurmond? Now way he's better than Browner. That secondary took a big hit, IMO.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
injuries or not their oline is no match for our dline.all we need is a little more production from our offense and we will destroy them.haven't checked the stats but i think it's safe to say we put wilson on his ass more than any other team last year.I feel we are alot closer talent wise than the media realizes.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I hope they struggle, but their line was hit hard by injuries last year and they still won so I'm not going to care much about their RT injury yet. Plus arguably they're in better shape than last year if Okung & Unger stay healthy, and with Carpenter & Sweezy more experienced. So while I agree they are rolling the dice a bit hoping their line luck is better than last year, it's not really any more than other teams risk and they've shown they can handle adversity. Yes I hope it bites them (as I hate all of Carroll's arrogance), but I'm looking forward to beating them with no injury excuses.

Athos

Legend
Even without injuries, their O-line had issues against us. And Wilson running doesn't make it easier on them.

A55VA6

Legend
Seattle's O-line doesn't look all that great. It's very beatable, especially for us.

I also saw on NFL Network that Arians isn't happy with Jonathan Cooper's play. He was supposed to be a damn good player coming out of last years draft. So this could be a problem for the Cardinals too.

Best player on Seahawks OL?

usp-nfl_-new-york-jets-at-oakland-raiders-x-large.jpg