Seahawks@Cards: Who Are You Rooting For Tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who are you rooting for tonight?

• Arizona Turdinals

• Seattle SeaSucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was rooting for Rodan to fly over the stadium and take a giant crap on both teams players and especially their coaches. Then have Godzilla show up to kick Rodan's butt and commence fighting at the Stadium destroying both teams and all of their fans in a matter of minutes. I wanted a camera shot of Pete and Bruce running for their lives as they got squashed by a giant foot. Then as Godzilla walked away they showed them both flattened in his footprints.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was rooting for Rodan to fly over the stadium and take a giant crap on both teams players and especially their coaches. Then have Godzilla show up to kick Rodan's butt and commence fighting at the Stadium destroying both teams and all of their fans in a matter of minutes. I wanted a camera shot of Pete and Bruce running for their lives as they got squashed by a giant foot. Then as Godzilla walked away they showed them both flattened in his footprints.

Dreamer...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Um, Rodan is one of Godzilla's allies. Instead of Godzilla fighting Rodan, I think they join up against a common foe and lay waste to the stadium, players, fans, and coaches together. And somewhere in the Bay area, Anguirus is busy using the Whiner's new stadium as his personal sandbox and destroys everything and everyone Whiner-related. Cue Jim squealing like a newborn piglet.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Did you just Gojira geek on us?

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Um, Rodan is one of Godzilla's allies. Instead of Godzilla fighting Rodan, I think they join up against a common foe and lay waste to the stadium, players, fans, and coaches together. And somewhere in the Bay area, Anguirus is busy using the Whiner's new stadium as his personal sandbox and destroys everything and everyone Whiner-related. Cue Jim squealing like a newborn piglet.

I have always liked Gabara. Love his laugh like vocals and it would be cool to have Taser hands.