Seahawks@Cards: Who Are You Rooting For Tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who are you rooting for tonight?

• Arizona Turdinals

• Seattle SeaSucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Welp....I know a lot of us hate Arians right now. I'm part of that group. However, do we really want the SeaSucks to win the division again?....

Who you got tonight? BTW The team with the most votes is who I root for!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Arizona

Definitely do not want Seattle to earn home field.

ram007

Starter
Though Arian's comments threw me off, he might be too generous in saying we are an 8-8 team. 8-8 right now looks good. :)

Seattle will win this game by end of first quarter

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Hawks, I like Wilson. That, and our rivalry is fun and competitive. Besides they represent our division in the playoffs and I cannot picture the Cards making a run with their QB situation.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Id like to see a defensive battle ending in a tie. A battle so rough that both teams can't recouperate in time and they both lose their first playoff game

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Id like to see a defensive battle ending in a tie. A battle so rough that both teams can't recouperate in time and they both lose their first playoff game

Boo I said break the tie dummy :sneaky:

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'm rooting for Arizona. Can't stand Seattle and I actually like and respect Arians. Plus, it'd be somewhat funny to see a third string QB beat the vaunted LOB.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm im the fantasy finals and have the Seattle defense. So for one night only I want Seattle to tear somebody apart

Rainram

Starter
I loathe the Seahawks a bit more than the Cards. But I really don't like either. Can I vote for a tie?

If I have to pick I'll take the Cards...(solely because I live in their backyard and maybe home field advantage gives a small bump to our local economy.)

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm rooting for Arizona. Can't stand Seattle and I actually like and respect Arians. Plus, it'd be somewhat funny to see a third string QB beat the vaunted LOB.

3rd string QB whooping the LOB would be fun to watch

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Na, Ol flat cap lost my support with the 8-8 comment.

Plus watching lynch run is highly entertaining. And an added bonus is that it'd annoy the niners fans more if the hawks top the division again.

Oh and not to mention, I feel the hawks and rams have more mutual respect as opponents. We match up well against them and they know we come to play

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Until Arians gets off my shit list, I hope he loses every game they play until he's fired.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Until Arians gets off my crap list, I hope he loses every game they play until he's fired.
tumblr_mrxru2nUFK1s67vyfo2_500.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hoping Seattle doesn't bow down to the Cards run defense like everyone else has.