Seahawks already won according to Russell Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Given their OL problems, I just want to know - who is Wilson's backup? I'm not hoping for an injury - but he is stupid enough to goad the Rams' defense.

Tavaris Jackson, give it a Vikings moment or two, yup him. Gregg Williams, you better bring this mother fucker full throttle!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if our guys need something like this to motivate them then were in trouble.
Yes...It actually is harder on multifan sites for Rams fans if the Hawks win......I hate the Hawks so much right now...:hatin:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fish will downplay it, but there is no way he misses an opportunity to use that in the locker room. Dude is a master of manipulation with that kind of stuff.

I don't think the team needs it, granted, but man... It's gonna be used.
3qaitle.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I predict a vicious hit on RW, that or may cause a yellow flag to be thrown.....

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
X saw it...hopefully Ogletree, TJ, JJ, Donald, Quinn, Long, JL55, and a bunch of other Rams do too...group RT that crap out to the team...

I re-tweeted it to a lo of the Rams players after I saw it yesterday. I'm sure they are fully aware.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Russell doesn't know what he's about to walk into.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I don't have Twitter otherwise I would retweet that to every Ram player I could.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He does this week one of every season. He's setting a week by week goal. It does come off as douchy though

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Fuck wittle wussel wilson. We gave him what 6 sacks again today? Nothing makes me happier than watching that idiot get hit.