Seahawks already won according to Russell Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
He did not have a good game. His numbers look much better than his play. The secondary had a very solid game.

If you are a running team you don't trade an all pro C and a first round pick for a TE who can't block. That move is going to bite them in the butt. Wilson is a nice QB, but I don't think you put the offense on his shoulder like Luck and Rodgers. He needs a great run game.

jap

Legend
He did not have a good game. His numbers look much better than his play. The secondary had a very solid game.

If you are a running team you don't trade an all pro C and a first round pick for a TE who can't block. That move is going to bite them in the butt. Wilson is a nice QB, but I don't think you put the offense on his shoulder like Luck and Rodgers. He needs a great run game.

Wussell didn't play that bad. Generally, he's actually been playing better & better against us. However, the D did a much better job of controlling him in this one. Eight scrambles for 31 yards is a distant cry from his better rushing efforts against us. he got some action going with Graham, Kearse, & Baldwin; but, given that our secondary was depleted somewhat, we still hung tough with him and his fly boys.

tonyl711

Starter
the Rams just always seem to kill him, i bet the Rams games make him the sorest every season.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
the Rams just always seem to kill him, i bet the Rams games make him the sorest every season.
Probably why he did what he did. He, probably wants to stick it to us bad. Make up for all his embarrassing games against us and stick it to us. We're probably a huge monkey on his back, not being able to dominate a has been team like the Rams.

and the monkey just got bigger ;)

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sucks for hags lose superbowl because they should have run it, lost opening game following season because they should have passed it. Lmao to good

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i give the little guy props for showing the rams the respect they deserve.

in the press conference he said the rams were arguably the best team they were gonna face this season, in their (the seagulls) opinion.