Seahawk LB Michael Kendricks Suspended Indefinitely and now he's back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Honestly, I have no problem with him coming back and playing. He has sat out, and done his time under the leagues weird “fly by the seat of your pants” rules.

What the SEC does with him will be interesting considering what they just did with Elon Musk and Tesla. Musk had more power and sway than Kendricks has, and Musk got off rather lite. Will they slap a football player with a bigger penalty than the head of a major corporation? Will be very interesting to see.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Still dislike this Seattle team badly but I think these Seahawks are getting better & stronger with each passing week. I consider them the 3rd best NFC team @ this time. They have a trio of big RB's who can carry many defensive players on their backs of additional yards. Then you add Wilson's time @ running the ball & it's trouble for soft run defenses & weak tackling Lb'ers & safeties.:thinking: wonder who those teams are?

Bears, Eagles, Vikings & Cowboys are far less surperior teams @ the moment IMO. I wish & hope that they faceoff against the Saints.:cautious:

Ram65

Legend
I was interested in Kendricks as a FA for the Rams. Sure could use some better tackling ar Lber.

He dead to me as a Hag!!