Seahawk fans already sounding off about our Draft Day trade lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CSQqlwPUYAAc4od.png

this is actually pretty funny from that thread
It is pretty funny, but it's not as funny as this....
00a1.jpg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards board reads the same. A few objective posters among a ton of other fans who project ignorance and/or insecurity over rival teams making strong moves.
13 pages on a niners forum talking about it

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh, Niners are irrelevant now....especially since they aren't getting Wentz or Goff after this trade. :)

according to them they weren't anyway ...its always been defense is the pick ...happy to ride with gabbert and kap

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm cool with that

me too in typoical 9er fashion though its all about how ity affects them some seemed bummed they could lose out on the QB ...not much pidd taking of the rams on their part ...mostly saying it was a risky move but they aren't really wrong in that

in saying that ive sullied myself reading a niners forum im gonna go bathe in some bleach BRB

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
according to them they weren't anyway ...its always been defense is the pick ...happy to ride with gabbert and kap

Which explains why the Niners nearly traded Kap. And frankly, Keenum makes Gabbert look bad. But yes, let them not have a good QB, and maybe another dozen or so players will suddenly retire for them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cards board reads the same. A few objective posters among a ton of other fans who project ignorance and/or insecurity over rival teams making strong moves.

Good point. I don't think either one of those teams looks forward to playing the Rams. So, I don't blame them for trash talking.

Seattle? 0-2
Arizona? 1-1

And... We did that without a QB.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Its funny, Hawks fans talk about how trading up is bad and you dont need a first round qb to succeed all because they got Wilson in the 3rd cause he was short. They are a bunch of cocky douchebags who will fall from grace sooner rather than later because they got lucky as hell and think they are the perfect team. ant wait till they suck again, which will be in a few years. fuck them.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Beat the Seahawks twice with bad Quarterback play, we can beat them twice with good Quarterback play!
xx%20color%20Bison%20Wentz.jpg
Coach i don't if anybody has brought this to your attention or not but,you keep posting pictures of the wrong QB
Please don't question me on this one.I spoke with Snead last night during my peyote vision quest.He says we are
definitely picking Goff.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Its funny, Hawks fans talk about how trading up is bad and you dont need a first round qb to succeed all because they got Wilson in the 3rd cause he was short. They are a bunch of cocky douchebags who will fall from grace sooner rather than later because they got lucky as hell and think they are the perfect team. ant wait till they suck again, which will be in a few years. freak them.

They're going to be good as long as their QB can evade the rush.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Well we beat them with Foles and then we beat them with Keenum, I can understand their concern about us getting a really good qb.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You know how a seahawk fan is about to say something intelligent?

When he starts with - A Ram fan once told me....

Fuck the shecock fans. I think I need to go take a 12th man.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I took a 12th man with a glandular condition... needed the plunger...

*rimshot*

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor