PREGAME Seahags at Rams Pre Game Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I would love to be all fanboy and say we are going to kick the Hawks ass.

But a true unbiased look has me saying that we don't have the secondary or pass rush to compete at the level the Hawks are at.

The Hawks are a 6-3 team beating mostly mediocre teams with the exception of the Lions. But they still are 6-3. This means they normally beat mediocre teams such as the Rams.

If Stafford has one of his accurate games we have a chance, but he has been real inconsitent and out of synch with Kupp when it mattered most. The Oline still has some vulnerable spots at C and LT. Then there is the weird funk Mcvay is in with his playcalling. 3rd and short deep passes, abandoning the run, and just head scratcher play calls.

Have the Rams worked out all the out of synch offensive stuff during the bye week?

Hell if I know.

If they have, we will see some solid offense and have a nice chance of winning.

If the offensive weirdness continues then there is no chance our defense can hold the Hawks back all game.

The Dam will break at some point.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the beginning of the season, the O-line was playing well and Stafford was creating space in the pocket by moving around the pressure. And if he has time, he will kill you. However, we haven't seen that in quite a few games. The line has been very inconsistent and Stafford has gotten hit a lot resulting in the injuries. I don't see our line getting any better this week and I certainly do not expect a repeat of the first game. If anything, I hope the Rams can pull out a tough win. Seattle will be looking for revenge and our home field is not an advantage. I will be watching and hoping for the best though. Go Rams!

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
we might get to see our 3rd QB today. Go Rams.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In the beginning of the season, the O-line was playing well and Stafford was creating space in the pocket by moving around the pressure. And if he has time, he will kill you. However, we haven't seen that in quite a few games. The line has been very inconsistent and Stafford has gotten hit a lot resulting in the injuries. I don't see our line getting any better this week and I certainly do not expect a repeat of the first game. If anything, I hope the Rams can pull out a tough win. Seattle will be looking for revenge and our home field is not an advantage. I will be watching and hoping for the best though. Go Rams!
Its gonna be tough going today. Seattle has a decent pass rush. We don't have a decent line. McVay has to stick to the run as much as possible.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
There was a helluva stat, on the AR/HOU game:

LA RAMS, 4th worst point differential in the 4th quarter this year... :crying: