PREGAME Seahags at Rams Pre Game Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Seahags come to Sofi. We took it to them in their house. But both teams seem to be heading in different directions. We're fading fast and they're hanging in their with the 49ers tied for first. Can we sweep them?

On another note, I thought for sure the streak of 9 straight games on my local channels showing the Rams was coming to an end. They're on the same time as the 49ers. And this is the 49ers market. But the Rams are on CBS and the 49ers are on Fox. My channel lineup is showing the Rams for the 10th straight week. No need to stream again. That is unprecedented for me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I just checked and I get the game on TV also. Only had to stream 2 games so far this season. I cant remember ever getting 8 games in 1 season and I will get at least 2 more this season. Its time for the D to come out and force some turnovers, I want strip sacks and pick 6s. If Hoecht is responsible for covering DK, he should just lay him out within 5 yards, the hell with trying to cover, just put him on the ground.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I checked and YouTube is carrying it too! :biggrin: It seems they got the glitches out from week 9 and hopefully they'll stay out.

@snackdaddy.....I'm wondering, if they play a good game and win will your outlook change again? :sunglasses:You went from 5 wins to playoffs back to 5 or 6 wins!!!

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
This is going to be a tough game for the Rams. Two teams going in opposite directions. We caught them in the first week, but they'll be ready for the Rams in this one. Just think this game is going to be a wake up call for those thinking we can sneak into the playoffs.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this point you would think that the Rams would be stealing players from other teams' practice squads. They would have to make room on their roster but I can think of several guys I would place on the practice squad in order to get a look at some fresh blood/rookies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I checked and YouTube is carrying it too! :biggrin: It seems they got the glitches out from week 9 and hopefully they'll stay out.

@snackdaddy.....I'm wondering, if they play a good game and win will your outlook change again? :sunglasses:You went from 5 wins to playoffs back to 5 or 6 wins!!!
Before the season I actually thought we could win 7 or 8. Now I don't see it. We have no room for error if we're thinking playoffs. They have to go 6-2 or better. The way the defense looked the last 3 games I don't see it. Talent deficient teams tend to get exposed as the season goes on.

The offense has to be on top of their game to have a chance. I see 8 good quarters out of 36 with our offense. The Seattle game. First half in Indy. Second half against the Cardinals. I'm having a hard time seeing 4-4 much less 6-2.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Of course, this is the game that decides our fate for the rest of the season. Lose this game and the rest of our confidence and drive leave the building. We would be lucky to get to 6 wins after that. Beat the Shecocks and we still have a fighter’s chance. GO RAMS! I’m not ready to give up hope on our team.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The bye should provide this team with some juice, especially for the fourth quarter. The NFL gave 4 teams that advantage over us; we need to make our 1 count.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seahawks are coming for blood. This is going to be a tough game. One of the reasons the Rams play them well is because they match up well in the trenches vs them. But the way the Rams secondary has been playing this game will get ugly fast unless there's a dramatic change in their discipline back there.

Seahawks don't have a great QB, so that is in our favor. We know their offense and Waldron isn't really capable of cooking up a surprise vs Morris. But if the secondary doesn't play well we're about to get our asses beat. This game is about our secondary IMO.

Ram65

Legend
Morris has to find a way to get the blitzes home. They have been ineffective resulting in giving up too many big passing completions.

The Rams need to reestablish their physical presence. Getting players back healthy gives them a much better chance of doing so. A win here can help give them a boost going into the second half of the season.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Morris has to find a way to get the blitzes home. They have been ineffective resulting in giving up too many big passing completions.

The Rams need to reestablish their physical presence. Getting players back healthy gives them a much better chance of doing so. A win here can help give them a boost going into the second half of the season.
Part of the problem is his lack of creativity in the blitz game. I saw him run the exact same blitz 4 times in the Pit game. Teams adjust and you have to beat them to the punch or we're gonna see what we've been seeing over the last 4 weeks.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Rams can't generate pass-rush pressure on Geno the secondary won't stand a chance.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Part of the problem is his lack of creativity in the blitz game. I saw him run the exact same blitz 4 times in the Pit game. Teams adjust and you have to beat them to the punch or we're gonna see what we've been seeing over the last 4 weeks.
We also don't have a lot of guys who can get off blocks. Most of them get a blocker on them and they're out of the play.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Seahawks wins?

Lions, Panthers, Giants, Cardinals, Browns, Commodes

Outside of the Lions, not exactly murders’ row.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Will the Rams win their first game in November with the Stafford/McVay duo? Stay tuned.