Seacocks popped for illegal OTAs practice.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Seahawks popped for illegal OTAs practice
8362.jpg

The Seahawks and coach Pete Carroll have been "collectively fined" $300,000 for violating the league's offseason non-contact practice rules
The team has also been docked two minicamp practices. According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, the Seahawks' June 16 OTAs session was "deemed unsuitable under CBA rules." It's hardly a federal offense, but won't help Carroll's reputation as a renegade rules bender.
Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter
Aug 26 - 5:25 PM

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Shocker. The Seahawks and Pete Carroll was caught doing something they weren't supposed to do.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pete Carroll has never had any issues with bending and then breaking rules. I'm sure when he does something bad enough in Seattle to get them in true trouble, he'll just resign and go elsewhere.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
$300,000 collectively? Sounds like docking them mini camp practices hurts more than the fine.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Again? Why does breaking the rules seem to follow pete carroll? Shit, it won him a National Title and a Super Bowl. 2 National titles, but 1 was vacated, due to breaking the rules.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I bet him and Billicheat catch up in the off season and go fishing telling 'cheatin' stories together laughing thier butts off....

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Pete Caroll, up to no good? Say it ain't so, the shock and awe.

Frankly we should be shocked they even fined them, Seahawks are such golden boys I imagine the talk went like, "Pete, we love you, but we really can't allow you to break rules, the other coaches will get mad and start talking about how we favor you! So we're gonna have to fine you, even though I really don't want to. If it was up to me I'd give you a stern talking to, because I know you didn't mean it. :)"

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hope their fall from the top is epic. Cheating douchebag team.