Seacocks fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Found this gem on a Seacocks message board

Axx wrote:the 2013 seahawks are up there with the 85' bears.....

Also claims of a dynasty.

Win one ring jesus

V3

Hall of Fame
One of the biggest reasons I can't stand the Seacocks.

V3

Hall of Fame
Great, now ESPN is starting to say crap like that.

A55VA6

Legend
Seahawks have great players that run their defensive scheme very well. But they are not the best of all time and they are not ahead of some of those legendary defenses. Do this for several years and I might take my words back.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As much as I hate them it's hard to think they wont be good for a while. They are still pretty young, the core should stay in tact and they have talent on both sides of the ball.
Hard to think they won't be back in the mix next year and for the next 2-3 at least.

Better than the Bears? I don't think so but if they have another year on D like 2013 than I may change my opinion.
They don't get sacks like the Bears did but they certainly play overall D like nobody else right now.

RamEERS

Pastor
seahawks fans..
BfaMTJpIQAAfnKw.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I listen to ESPN radio nearly every day. I wont turn it on for several weeks now because I don't want to hear any of that crap. Can't wait for the FA/Draft stuff to start up.

Mostly they will be talking Basketball now and I don't have any desire to hear that either. Maybe I will listen to music once the Final 4 is over with.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Great, now ESPN is starting to say crap like that.

The nice thing... I can turn off ESPN and not listen to it. I'm following the NFL's rules of having a period of no media to let all the post-SB game BS clear the various networks and then I will start watching again. By Wednesday they will be talking about all the college signings and by next Sunday they will be talking Combine. Give it time and I won't have to listen to too much crap from the so-called experts about the seahags being the next "dynasty" and what happened to the Broncos.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I remember thinking my team was gonna be a dynasty too....

V3

Hall of Fame
The nice thing... I can turn off ESPN and not listen to it. I'm following the NFL's rules of having a period of no media to let all the post-SB game BS clear the various networks and then I will start watching again. By Wednesday they will be talking about all the college signings and by next Sunday they will be talking Combine. Give it time and I won't have to listen to too much crap from the so-called experts about the seahags being the next "dynasty" and what happened to the Broncos.

Yeah, I kinda follow that rule for the week prior to the SB, too. I hate how sports media spends an entire week at the SB city and asks the players/people there the dumbest questions.