Sci Fi ships

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Juggernaut looked so much bigger in Prometheus

Psycho_X

Legend
How do they have an Alliance ship from Firefly but not the actual Serenity? Failed list unless I blatantly missed it, but interesting.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Incredible video, but certainly made wonder how the largest contraptions could ever be maintained at a consistent technological level? How long would it take to construct even a medium lvel spaceship/craft? Wouldn't the first part of construction be obsolete before the whole structure's completion?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For you sci fi and even game geeks like me this was a pretty cool watch. Know where most of these are from but I've never played Destiny or Eve Online and a few others here.

View: https://youtu.be/aTPwbVqU6lc

Jesus, HALO goes big I see!

I consider myself somewhat of a scifi nerd and I recognized maybe 25 percent of the crafts/thingamujiggs shown, so I guess I need to keep up better. I'm guessing some of these things are from sci-fi books?
I like sci-fi films and television but I tend to just read history. (Currently listening to audio book for The Outpost by Jake Tapper. Technically not "history" genre I guess but its great.)

I've been watching Raised By Wolves on HBO. It has a craft called the Ark of Heaven that carries 1000 people and some animals. I wonder where it would rank in this group.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Incredible video, but certainly made wonder how the largest contraptions could ever be maintained at a consistent technological level? How long would it take to construct even a medium lvel spaceship/craft? Wouldn't the first part of construction be obsolete before the whole structure's completion?
Thats a good point. The only way for anything like these constructs that dwarf the death star to even be possible is by attributing it to non-human abilities/technology.
Humans as we know them are too warlike and disorganized to ever accomplish something like that before blowing it up.

We would have to have some type of hivemind first lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nah... mine would have to be run by this one. And I absolutely hate short hair on women. She'd be required to let he hair grow. Even with the disgusting short hair... this chick dressed as a Vulcan has still managed to catch my eye. It's literally the only time my eye has ever been drawn to a lady with short hair.

TPol-Star-Trek-TNG-Blalock.jpg

download (2).jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah... mine would have to be run by this one. And I absolutely hate short hair on women. She'd be required to let he hair grow. Even with the disgusting short hair... this chick dressed as a Vulcan has still managed to catch my eye. It's literally the only time my eye has ever been drawn to a lady with short hair.

View attachment 39622

View attachment 39623
Hey Big Boy ~ 1980's Brigitte...
1602025614044.png