Schrager on McVay: 'He wanted this job so badly'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"Jared Goff is the reason he wanted this job so badly"

See, now if we'd had McVay LAST YEAR? I'd have been all over Goff over Wentz.

Goff is gonna be the most improved sophomore. Hands down!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not as badly as I wanted him to get this job.
You want to know something funny? I saw your avatar a while ago, and thought.."How did he get Carson Wentz to wear Redskins gear and pose for that photo?"..lol

Scirca

Rookie

As much as outside media wants to paint Jared Goff as a scrub/bum, the second coming of Ryan Leaf (lawl), these coaches outside of (Josh McDaniels supposedly) see in this guy what I see. If Goff lives up to the kind of player I picture him to be (and I have no reasons currently to suggest he wouldn't), there will be a dynasty. The second coming of GSOT Ram's.

Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
You want to know something funny? I saw your avatar a while ago, and thought.."How did he get Carson Wentz to wear Redskins gear and pose for that photo?"..lol

Wow, I don't know if you are the first to point this out, but I kept trying to figure out who he reminded me of. Thank you.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I had the same exact thought when i first saw his avatar.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Wow, I don't know if you are the first to point this out, but I kept trying to figure out who he reminded me of. Thank you.

I had the same exact thought when i first saw his avatar.

Good thing we didn't draft Wentz. Carson could run the whole show and nobody would realize :rolllaugh:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Good. Now can we get some receivers that catch with their hands and run good routes at full speed every single play.

Is that too much to ask?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm excited. Goff has the full of array of tools needed to be great. I fully expect him to reach his potential under a staff not stuck in the 1980s.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
as puck is nativ austrian - ill see that as an omen that everything is gonna be alright ;)

I drove through Austria with my parents in a Karmann Ghia on the way to Italy as a boy. A beautiful place. Always good to know we have Rams fans here at ROD from all over the world. (y) We have a Member Map at the top of the page for those who are interested.