Schottenheimer interviewing for OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rams interviewing Schottenheimer days after he visited Alabama
By Jason La Canfora

Former New York Jets offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer is interviewing with the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, according to a league source.

A league source said the interview began Sunday morning -- two days after Schottenheimer interviewed for the same position with the University of Alabama.

Schottenheimer told the Jets this past Tuesday that he will not return next season after six years of running an offense that often failed to live up to expectations.

The Rams agreed to terms with Fisher to be their next head coach on Friday, and the team later confirmed that it is finalizing the details of the contract. Meanwhile, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Fisher has been given the green light by the team to "officially" talk to potential members of his coaching staff.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... HP11_MYNFL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
make-it-so.jpg

steferfootball

Starter
I'm not much of a fan.

Perhaps Sanchez was the issue. Perhaps it was Shottie. I donno. Jets fans did not like him. But I'd like to steer clear imo.

steferfootball said:
I'm not much of a fan.

Perhaps Sanchez was the issue. Perhaps it was Shottie. I donno. Jets fans did not like him. But I'd like to steer clear imo.

Jets fans don't like anyone.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
ShotgunShells said:
steferfootball said:
I'm not much of a fan.

:LOLLLL: so true.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98[/youtube]

Don't know if it's just Jets fans, but about nine out of ten tweets are sending condolences to Sam if Shotty is hired. But at this point, looks like it may be close to being a done deal. Guess we just hope for the best.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
slinginsamfan said:
Don't know if it's just Jets fans, but about nine out of ten tweets are sending condolences to Sam if Shotty is hired. But at this point, looks like it may be close to being a done deal. Guess we just hope for the best.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!
The best would be Bradford and Jackson making Schottenheimer look like gold. Isn't that what Manning did for Caldwell in Indy?

steferfootball

Starter
Angry Ram said:
ShotgunShells said:
steferfootball said:
I'm not much of a fan.

:LOLLLL: so true.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98[/youtube]
:lmao: That is true.

At the same time, Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp. Maybe they are right?