Schein with a EPIC rant

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You gotta play to your strengths, right?

TexasRam

Legend
Comparing Goff to Clausen. Please.

Uses Goffs college record as proof.

Ignorantly doesn't realize Cal was horrible until Goff revived the whole program on his right arm alone.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Honestly how the hell did this guy get a gig on the radio with that voice? Nails on a chalk board

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The Jimmy Claussen bit stung

Not for me.
I've never heard Goff compared to Claussen.
I've heard the Goff to Flacco comparison.
I wonder if he just made that up.

Also, comparing Wentz to Luck?
What a joke.....

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't listen. Won't listen. His voice molests my spine.

However...long may the ripping of Fisher continue. We can't continue to sit back and expect a different result with the regime we have. It's been too damn long!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I didn't listen to the guy, but all I have to say about the game Monday night is that the Rams didn't look that bad at the end of the season last year. WTF happened between then and now ? It's the same offense we had last year minus Cook, so what gives ? We started with Foles and we beat Seattle. Ended with Keenum going 3-2 but at least we scored 2 to 3 TDs in each game. Monday was just horrible.