Schefter: Gregory Visiting Rams This Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

From April 1-22, w/ exception of Easter, Randy Gregory will travel to new city every day. This week: NYJ to PITT to STL to AZ to CHI to HOU.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Every time I start thinking about the Rams taking another D lineman at 10, I think - nah - no chance.

Then I remember who is running this team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Motherfucker...are they seriously going to bring in every prospect I hate?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Every time I start thinking about the Rams taking another D lineman at 10, I think - nah - no chance.

Then I remember who is running this team.

Dude is 235lbs how the hell is he gonna play DE if he comes here its got to be as a LB

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
motherfreaker...are they seriously going to bring in every prospect I hate?

They're also bringing in this guy:

msufatjpeg.jpg

iced

lol this was kinda a no brainer.....in other news, women like chocolate...

V3

Hall of Fame
Smoke and Mirrors my Rams Friends.
Normally, I'd agree but this is Fisher we're talking about. If Gregory is an elite DE talent that he likes, all bets are off. It wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he took him. C Long isn't that young anymore, either. Long is also pretty expensive. A CB wouldn't surprise me, either.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Normally, I'd agree but this is Fisher we're talking about. If Gregory is an elite DE talent that he likes, all bets are off. It wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he took him. C Long isn't that young anymore, either. Long is also pretty expensive. A CB wouldn't surprise me, either.

My only concern is him in a 4-3 no? Would he back up Ogletree or beef up to take over for Long?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
And wouldn't Leonard be better as a 4-3 left end in the Chris Long role - he's big (listed as a DT) and should be built to stop the run. Gregory has got some red flags re: his motivation issues (pot use - never a good sign that the guy cant even commit so completely to his game that he cant lay off the pot even just before the combine....) etc. He's the guy that everyone is saying is the most likely bust and scouts are comparing him to Dion Jordan....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I really think he is too light in the pants to stop the run as a 4/3 DE. I think he is overrated too. Please please please don't pick him Fisher.

Athos

Legend
:sick:
Awww hell naw.

That's not someone you need to waste bringing in. Overrated. Light. And dumb as a mutha' fucka'. No thanks.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Don't we read every year that teams don't have a legit interest in drafting every player they bring in pre-draft? And that some visits are simply to get more intel on players they might be facing later or might become available in free agency after their first contract?

thehammer

Rookie
rams would seriously consider drafting Gregory

a Lott semifinalist...The IMPACT award is awarded annually to individuals who demonstrate excellence in the field of athletics and recognizes college football’s Defensive Player of the Year who best exemplifies the IMPACT acronym: Integrity, Maturity, Performance, Academics, Community and Tenacity. 29 tfl, 17.5 sacks and 34 hurries in the last 2 years , an elite athlete, scored high on the wonderlic and smokes pot...what's not to like?

still waiting for the entire 30 official visits list..