Schaden-freakin-freude - MEDIA FALLOUT THREAD OF ALL MEDIA FALL OUT THREADS. Super Bowl 56 edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I love this quote from a Detroit Lions fan :

"As a life-long Lions fan, this is the closest we’ve ever come to a Super Bowl win. Honestly, since the trade, I followed the Rams from day one this season. I’m as much a Rams fan as anyone else in LA. This is like the ending to “The Shawshank Redemption”. Stafford crawled through a river of sh’t and came out clean on the other side."

YES!!!! I'd love if someone edited that with Stafford's head on Tim Robbins' body with different helmets on...

Would be SO good...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
YES!!!! I'd love if someone edited that with Stafford's head on Tim Robbins' body with different helmets on...

Would be SO good...

That would be funny. Add that scene where Robbins & crew are hot tarring the prison roof for beer, and Robbins (Stafford) is trying to fit in as the new guy, ... Stafford as Robbins with Donald, OBj, Von Miller & Kupp as the crew, and the prick guards dressed as Bengals.