Say You Like It HOT?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just found a site where I might be able to order pure capsaisun. 16 MILLION heat units! I'm going to develop the hottest sauce on the market. Any guinea pigs out there?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Are you serious Stu? Don't you think that Stuicide Sauce (is that what it's called?) is hot ENOUGH? It's way hot enough for me.

I really enjoy hot food. Hotter than most people can eat. My favorite pepper is the habanero and I cook with them all of the time,,, I usually remove the seeds in most of them though. Anything hotter than the burn from Habs is border-line self mutilation if you're asking me.

I can see you in you kitchen (Lab) now... with a crazed look in your eyes,,, your laughter is more sinister than Dr Frankenstein as you pour large quantities of that capsaisun into your new creation. :peek:

PhxRam

I will be your test dummy. I buy hot sauce all the time.

I have a jar of 1 million scoville, and that comes with an eye dropper. I can only imagine 16 million.

357 mad dog is my go to sauce and that is pretty damn hot.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you serious Stu? Don't you think that Stuicide Sauce (is that what it's called?) is hot ENOUGH? It's way hot enough for me.

I really enjoy hot food. Hotter than most people can eat. My favorite pepper is the habanero and I cook with them all of the time,,, I usually remove the seeds in most of them though. Anything hotter than the burn from Habs is border-line self mutilation if you're asking me.

I can see you in you kitchen (Lab) now... with a crazed look in your eyes,,, your laughter is more sinister than Dr Frankenstein as you pour large quantities of that capsaisun into your new creation. :peek:
It's like you know me.:heh: Should have seen me. I was like a giddy school boy when I found the company that makes it. They actually contacted ME.

But I won't be pouring large quantities of this stuff into anything. The idea is to be able to make ultra hot sauces without all the bulk of ground chilies. Make no mistake in what I'm saying though. The sauce will be screaming hot.:mad:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will be your test dummy. I buy hot sauce all the time.

I have a jar of 1 million scoville, and that comes with an eye dropper. I can only imagine 16 million.

357 mad dog is my go to sauce and that is pretty damn hot.
Yep - Mad Dog is very hot sauce depending on which one. I'm looking to make one in the 6 million HSu range. The hottest one Mad Dog has is just extract that they are relabeling and marking up.

I'll let you know when I get it put together. In the mean time, message me your address and you may find a bottle of Stuicidal Tendencies in your mailbox. Just my appreciation for the other things you've done for us Ram fans.