Saturday Games Week 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Greg Robinson has actually turned it around this year and has been playing pretty good left tackle for the Browns. I find myself rooting for him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Greg Robinson has actually turned it around this year and has been playing pretty good left tackle for the Browns. I find myself rooting for him.

Glad he turned it around, it seems that he must of realized it was his last shot and we'll have to see if they commit to him, if he can be consistent.

Happy for Gregg Williams too, he almost blew it taking a time out right when Denver jumped off sides, however, calling the blitz on third and fourth down was perfect. Happy for his son Blake too, who, I felt was a scapegoat under Jeff Fisher after Williams was suspended. I believe Fisher took out his frustration on Blake Williams, who called a pretty good defense for the Rams, far better, than Tim Walton, who Fisher hired the following year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He is playing better.
Wish him luck. Hate to see physical talent go to waste.

And I'm happy he's doing it in Cleveland, I'd be pissed if it was Pittsburgh, New England or San Francisco...And FWIW, I did not post "ticked."

TexasRam

Legend
Yea Robinson has shown Progress. I'm also rooting for him. Maybe down the road he will put it all together and lead Cleveland to a deep playoff run!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
somethings wrong with the chemistry between Goff and the Kupp replacements..Let's just throw to Gurley, Woods, and Quick....and that's it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald smacked Foles there..

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Deal or No Deal: Negotiating Cleveland Browns Priciest Contract Decision
Maurice MotonJanuary 4, 2019
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...every-teams-priciest-contract-decision#slide7

Cleveland Browns: LT Greg Robinson

1. f8e6b01c0dc2e4d422166c1ed936e406_crop_exact.jpg

In the first half of the season, defenders burst through the Cleveland Browns offensive line. Quarterback Baker Mayfield was under siege; he took 22 sacks in his first seven games. Once Freddie Kitchens took over play-calling duties for ex-offensive coordinator Todd Haley, Greg Robinson started at left tackle, and the front line improved its pass protection in the following weeks.

Andrew Gribble, of the team's official website, highlighted the transition between undrafted rookie Desmond Harrison and Robinson on Mayfield's blind side. "After a tough game for the entire offensive line Week 8 in Pittsburgh, Harrison fell ill," he wrote. "It was Robinson's time to shine, and he capitalized on the big opportunity. Since Robinson has taken over at left tackle, the Browns have surrendered just five sacks over seven games."

The Browns beat writer also credited Kitchens for his play design, which sped up Mayfield's decision-making process and focused on getting rid of the football.

The Browns should re-sign Robinson at a premium position. Harrison struggled before his illness. Despite Robinson's disappointing past with the Los Angeles Rams and Detroit Lions, he's at his best in Cleveland. The No. 2 overall pick from the 2014 draft may be on the way to rejuvenating his career.

Verdict: Deal