GAME DAY Saturday Football Game Thread - NFL Week 18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Big dummy, Punter should have ran to other end of endzone

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ha! Texans punter did the Rusty Jackson (for those of you who remember the Rams beating the Cowboys in the 1976 playoffs).

Q729

Legend
"You can't say enough about the job Coach McVay has done..."

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
That was probably a TD if Minshew laid the ball out right.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Taylor rushed for 189 yards-- but the Colts still lost. Their head coach choked.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What are you missing?
On a game-by-game basis.. Stroud is a record setting QB.
He’s been better than any rookie QB ever when it comes to YPG and his TD-INT is awesome.
His performance has been excellent.
He’s number 4 in the league in YPG.. and Flacco & Cousins are 2 of the QBs ahead of him.
He’s also the leader of his offense.

So, just records are the measure?
I could say many of the same superlatives about Puka Nacua's season and more. I am not simply looking at records but also by what we all see during games. Puka has a had the best rookie season ever for a wide receiver and it seems a good season by a rookie QB always trumps that. I'm sure I'll rage about the same issue come MVP selection time, because it's become a QB's award every year, too.

Yes Stroud will probably win because the system is rigged towards making a QB get the reward, regardless of how great a player like Puka's season has been.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Texans lose, Stroud loses ROTY to Puka cause Puka is going to go off tomorrow!
Stroud played the whole game trying to win the game to get in the playoffs, while Puka will be thrown in for a drive or two to beat Groman's record and that's all. He may not play even a full quarter of football, because McVay will yank him. The coach will limit him in his last game to prove that he is better than Stroud.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I could say many of the same superlatives about Puka Nacua's season and more. I am not simply looking at records but also by what we all see during games. Puka has a had the best rookie season ever for a wide receiver and it seems a good season by a rookie QB always trumps that. I'm sure I'll rage about the same issue come MVP selection time, because it's become a QB's award every year, too.

Yes Stroud will probably win because the system is rigged towards making a QB get the reward, regardless of how great a player like Puka's season has been.
Yeah, I guess I just don’t see anything “rigged”…. I mean.. when’s the last time an Olineman won the award?

I believe impact is part of the assessment… as well as performance.

Ultimately… I think Puka would’ve won in many, many years.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I guess I just don’t see anything “rigged”…. I mean.. when’s the last time an Olineman won the award?

I believe impact is part of the assessment… as well as performance.

Ultimately… I think Puka would’ve won in many, many years.
I agree, Olinemen should be considered for OROY, but they never will be. Avila has been a plug and play LG for the whole season, playing almost every offensive snap.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

8 pages about the oroy? Who gives a shit. These are the same people that voted for Brady over Gurley for the mvp in 2017. Stopped paying attention to these awards after that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
8 pages about the oroy? Who gives a shit. These are the same people that voted for Brady over Gurley for the mvp in 2017. Stopped paying attention to these awards after that.
Yeah that was some bullshite too.