GAME DAY Saturday Football Game Thread - NFL Week 18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
So the Stillers get playoffs with this game?
Oh. Need help from Bills or Jags.

Last edited:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The 49ers are like the Ravens-- there is no motivation to win. That's why if Wentz is any good, he will lead the Rams to a win.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Not a bad early game considering I wasn't expecting much. This late game should be pretty good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's time!!!!

California Houston GIF by The Undroppables

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Refs still letting the Ravens hold all game. Ah well this is the naughty ref team that won't work the playoffs anyway.

But if the refs keep allowing all the bear hugging the Ravens love to do I will find it hard rooting for them in the postseason. Unless they are replaying the whiners in the.... let's hope neither of them are there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This is another playoff game tonight. Loser to the house.

socalrams90

Starter
He just sealed that rookie offensive player of the year. Was rooting for a bad performance for our boy.

Q729

Legend
i hope this isn't how it's going to go down. Not very entertaining at all. Unless you're "angry."

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Stroud plays in the Shanahan offense. Aside from one big throw, I haven’t seen anything so far that has wowed me with his passing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stroud plays in the Shanahan offense. Aside from one big throw, I haven’t seen anything so far that has wowed me with his passing.
It was a nice pass but I agree the difference in these teams is Ryans defense. They get quick stops and their punter is killin the Colts tonight.