GAME DAY Saturday Football Game Thread - NFL Week 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Tired Monday GIF

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Easton Stick set to QB for the Chargers under interim HC Giff Smith.

Do they throw a curveball at the inconsistent and desperate Bills?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Let's hope it's not a Havrisik - Crosby shootout for our next game!
Maybe they simplify the defense and play looser and up to their potential. It sounds like Staley’s overthinking on that side of the ball was just too overwhelming for those players. ‘The Athletic’ had a great podcast talking about it.

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-athletic-football-show-a-show-about-the-nfl/id1528622068?i=1000639035562

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The PI rule is a joke, watching Pitt vs Cincy and the calls/no calls are completely unpredictable and inconsistent

Ellard80

Legend
this is what makes the nfl so unique....

any given Sunday you never know.

That's why the Rams can not be taking the Giants lightly.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Easton Stick set to QB for the Chargers under interim HC Giff Smith.

Do they throw a curveball at the inconsistent and desperate Bills?
Bills gonna skullfuck em. :laugh3:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so nice to have already won before Sunday and have the ability to hate watch Red Zone without any stress! A win next week and the Rams finish with a winning season, which is what my hopes were before the season. A Wild Card birth is an extra bonus if we can beat the Giants! I think with Kyren running the ball effectively, we win this game going away....

Q729

Legend
I mean is it too much to ask for a competitive game during holidays??

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's so nice to have already won before Sunday and have the ability to hate watch Red Zone without any stress! A win next week and the Rams finish with a winning season, which is what my hopes were before the season. A Wild Card birth is an extra bonus if we can beat the Giants! I think with Kyren running the ball effectively, we win this game going away....
We beat the Giants, we go to the playoffs is my feeling. So let's go play like it!!!!!