Sando's Silver Linings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mike Sando
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... t-dolphins

The facts: The St. Louis Rams fell to 3-3 with a 17-14 road defeat to the Miami Dolphins in Week 6.

The upside: Even the worst defeats tend to feature a bright spot or two.

The Rams allowed only 17 points. They have allowed 33 points over their last three games after allowing 78 points over their first three games.

Sam Bradford passed for 315 yards and ran for a touchdown while posting a 91.3 NFL passer rating and a season-high 77.3 Total QBR.

Brandon Gibson made a memorable one-handed grab along the sideline in a clutch situation as the Rams tried to rally.

Rookie Chris Givens had a 65-yard reception. This was his third consecutive game with a reception of at least 50 yards.

The Rams held the Dolphins to 1.1 yards per rushing attempt.

Rookie running back Daryl Richardson rushed for 76 yards with a 6.9-yard average as the Rams gashed the Dolphins' league-leading rush defense for a 6.0-yard average.

The Rams finished with the following statistical advantages: 22-12 in first downs, 462-192 net yards, 162-19 rushing yards and 6.7-3.9 yards per play.

Jo-Lonn Dunbar and Chris Long each had a sack.

Looking ahead: The Rams are home against the Green Bay Packers in Week 7.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
All this tells me is that we should have fucking won that game

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ScotsRam said:
All this tells me is that we should have fucking won that game

That's I'm sure what the entire team is saying. Gotta guess silver linings don't mean a damn thing to them.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Silver lining? we are 3-3 instead of 0-6. But we should be better. Yeah, I get it, it's progress. The fact that i'm even raging is a good sign. But honestly, we should be 5-1.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Part of being a young team is learning how to win. I know it sounds silly, but it's a factor, and they'll get there soon. Once they do, then they'll be a very good team for a long time.