Sanchez to Philly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
1 less thing I have to worry about at work tonight.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I was holding out hope he wouldn't sign here. An overrated QB to begin with (16 starts in college) and never developed. Always turning the football over.

I rather trade for Terrell Pryor, despite him not being a fit here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wasn't sure I wanted this sideshow in town, anyway.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I would have rather had Hill anyway. He's smart enough to learn the offense fast. He played in Martz' offense, he can learn Schotty's 3 page playbook!

RamEERS

Pastor
him coming here would get a lot of media attention.... just not the positive kind...

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I am thanking the football Gods. :cool:

moklerman

Warner-phile
I think there are many who are overrating Sanchez's media appeal. The only reason there was a circus surrounding him in New York was because a) he was the QB of the Jets and b) because he was drafted far too early. Outside of New York, there won't be anything resembling the attention he got there. The only drawback I saw to the Rams getting Sanchez is his potential unwillingness to being a backup.

moklerman

Warner-phile
By the way, it'd be nice if this thread wasn't mis-titled. Nothing's official, it's just a rumor at this point.