San Francisco Continues to Bolster Their Roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[tweet]319209674673123329[/tweet]

How do they have the money for all these guys?

A55VA6

Legend
More and more like the Eagles that failed.. I have hopes that this is not good for the Niners.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
DR RAM said:
[tweet]319209674673123329[/tweet]

How do they have the money for all these guys?

There not paying bukoo bucks for their qb for starters lol

Lesson

Oh, really?
Was Nnamdi just in the wrong scheme in Philly or is he done?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lesson said:

Great question.

One of the leagues best disappears in Philadelphia.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fucking desperados.

Can't wait to watch Quick slap this bitch down with one hand too.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I think he was overrated before he went to the Eagles. Then it really went south.
I think he lost a step at least. Quick will over power him and Givens will run past him.
He will be the new face of Solarcaine.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's the same Nnamdi that Brandon Gibson beat deep repeatedly in week 1 of 2011?

Yeah, that doesn't mean much though. Nnamdi's a damn good corner who was just used completely wrong in Philadelphia. One of the better press corners in the league, quite honestly, and his signing with the whiners doesn't bode well for the division. I know everyone here would kill to have signed him too.

Lesson

Oh, really?
The Dude said:
That's the same Nnamdi that Brandon Gibson beat deep repeatedly in week 1 of 2011?

Yeah, that doesn't mean much though. Nnamdi's a damn good corner who was just used completely wrong in Philadelphia. One of the better press corners in the league, quite honestly, and his signing with the whiners doesn't bode well for the division. I know everyone here would kill to have signed him too.

I don't know.

He is 31 now and it is possible he has lost a step. He's probably an above average corner at this point in his career in the right scheme but I don't think he will play at a level near to what he played in Oakland.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
The Dude said:

I don't know.

He is 31 now and it is possible he has lost a step. He's probably an above average corner at this point in his career in the right scheme but I don't think he will play at a level near to what he played in Oakland.
I agree that he's likely lost his recover speed. But make no mistake. He will absolutely be effective in that scheme. That wide 9 garbage that Philly was running was really not suited to a guy like Nnamdi. Now that they'll have him playing press off the line, I'm fairly confident that he'll regain *most* of his form. That said, if Givens or (insert other guy here) can get a clean release, then they'll have the upper hand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
The Dude said:
Lesson said:
The Dude said:

I don't know.

I agree that he's likely lost his recover speed. But make no mistake. He will absolutely be effective in that scheme. That wide 9 garbage that Philly was running was really not suited to a guy like Nnamdi. Now that they'll have him playing press off the line, I'm fairly confident that he'll regain *most* of his form. That said, if Givens or (insert other guy here) can get a clean release, then they'll have the upper hand.

I'd buy that. It still doesn't make up for their loss of Goldson in the secondary, but it should help slow down the bleeding a little bit.

…..

Legend
They'll probably sign Charles Woodson next, move him to Safety :huh:

fkin 9ers

cant wait to beat that azz

bluecoconuts

Legend
The Dude said:

That was literally the first thing that came to my mind.

4gt0g3.jpg

Hopefully Philly wasn't just an anomaly though.... I feel like the 49ers are doing what the Jets did a few years ago. Get close, sign a lot of older mostly over the hill players for a last hurrah and hope it works.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
They played him in the slot, which he had never played before, and he definitely lost a step. My question is if it was just a nagging injury that he played through that slowed him down.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
DR RAM said:
Lesson said:
They played him in the slot, which he had never played before, and he definitely lost a step. My question is if it was just a nagging injury that he played through that slowed him down.

Was actually getting ready to say the same thing. One wonders if it was a nagging injury or the i got my money bug that helped him disappear

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
A55VA6 said:
More and more like the Eagles that failed.. I have hopes that this is not good for the Niners.
Me too...let the dream team fail.

People have this perception that the 49ers are a young team. The only key pieces that are really young are Colin Kaepernick, Aldon Smith, Mike Iupati, and maybe Michael Crabtree. Justin Smith, who's a huge reason that DL has been so productive is near retirement, Patrick Willis is starting to creep up in age, as is Staley, Vernon Davis, and Frank Gore. I'm actually much more worried, long-term, about the Seahawks than the Niners. Soon age will catch up with them and Harbaugh will look much more like an annoyance to an older veteran team that a leader and the organization will implode. And I will love it.

nighttrain

Legend
i dont much care what the Whiners do, only important issue is what the Rams do
train