San Diego deja vu? nm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VilleDeal

UDFA
looked alot like and felt a little like the end of our game against the Chargers...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wish I could say that's original, but I've already merged 4 topics with the same sentiment.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wish I could say that's original, but I've already merged 4 topics with the same sentiment.
Sometimes I wonder if we'd just be happier going with the crowd and saying a non-predictable play that didn't work was a bad call.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sometimes I wonder if we'd just be happier going with the crowd and saying a non-predictable play that didn't work was a bad call.
8OnQP5U.jpg

I love standing my ground when there's something I believe in and when I've been consistent in those beliefs over time.
The only time I get annoyed with debates like this is when someone wants to label an entire side as idiotic for not conforming.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I love standing my ground when there's something I believe in and when I've been consistent in those beliefs over time.
The only time I get annoyed with debates like this is when someone wants to label an entire side as idiotic for not conforming.
xNjVD2A.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-2_12-41-13.jpeg
    upload_2015-2-2_12-41-13.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 159