Samson Ebukam to 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. Wow thanks Ebukam! Went to the Niners, which hurts them, and adding his salary to JJ and we're up to a 3rd round comp pick.

Best play he's made for the Rams in years.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Lol. Wow thanks Ebukam! Went to the Niners, which hurts them, and adding his salary to JJ and we're up to a 3rd round comp pick.

Best play he's made for the Rams in years.
Not how it works. Each player is separate.

As of now, based on last year's comp picks, JJ nets a 4th & Ebukam gets us a 6th.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 49's and Seachickens trying to make a splash in an empty pool :ROFLMAO::zany:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
9'ers are taking our sloppy seconds.

Total desperation! LOL!

Just as long as The Rams are lol last.I liked Ebukham & he almost earned his draft pick back.His production with his new contract speaks for itself.
I’ll keep lol about Robert Quinn and what he is getting paid.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Lots of hate for Ebukam here. I can't say I understand why. He was a JAG, but every roster will have those. He played hard for us and certainly had his moments where he flashed. That's more than lots of other JAGs around the league can say. He had a down year last season, but prior to that, was very serviceable. It could have easily just been a scheme issue last yeat. Maybe he couldn't grasp Staley's scheme or wasn't a good fit for it, etc. I wish Ebukam well individually, but hope the 49ers stay in the basement.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams should sign Mullens on a cheap deal to be the backup QB, that would hurt the 9ers more than losing Ebukam would affect the Rams

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1615901719118.png