Samson Ebukam: "I'm going to do my best to keep the seat warm" for Clay Matthews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I see that Natrez Patrick did not practice yesterday due to a hammy issue, neither did Gurley who has thigh bruise.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hey I didn’t know that! Cool. I hope he plays well.
Yeah - his family emigrated from Nigeria (I think) and his dad came over first, iwtha couple of kids... then finally Ebukam... and he played soccer at David Douglas (if I recall) in high school - apparently until the football coach noticed the talent he had... convinced him to play football for rest of HS... went to Eastern WA... rest is history...

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah - his family emigrated from Nigeria (I think) and his dad came over first, iwtha couple of kids... then finally Ebukam... and he played soccer at David Douglas (if I recall) in high school - apparently until the football coach noticed the talent he had... convinced him to play football for rest of HS... went to Eastern WA... rest is history...
Ah... that’s interesting. Thanks for filling me in. I hope he kicks some tail against the niners!!