Sammy Watkins very pedestrian year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow, I just looked to see what he produced this season in a high flying offense. Looks a lot like what he did with the Rams. Except only 3 TD's versus 8.

40 catches for 519 yards.
13 YPC
3 TD's
52 YPG

His contract is 3 years 48MIL with 30MIL guaranteed. Ouch!

Something tells me he will be on his 4th team in six years next year.

Yep, his career is full of unproductive seasons.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
1765-bb223c1a4e3af5c45b3ad51066baede7.jpg
I do believe I said legit.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, this is the manifesto of the wackjob cult Watkins is in (or at least was or wants to be)

Talented guy. He was awesome on the slant with Goff .
But dude is kinda cray cray

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Wow, I just looked to see what he produced this season in a high flying offense. Looks a lot like what he did with the Rams. Except only 3 TD's versus 8.

40 catches for 519 yards.
13 YPC
3 TD's
52 YPG

His contract is 3 years 48MIL with 30MIL guaranteed. Ouch!

Something tells me he will be on his 4th team in six years next year.
He doesn't run patterns, he runs. He has great hands and great after the catch. NOt work 16 mill, but maybe a GREAT decoy.Maybe worth 10-11 mill. He has only one good year...and it wasn't the last 2....but in the playoffs SAammmy may riiiiise. Or not. NOT

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I think his injury was foot related. He has had prior foot injuries that have kept him from the big numbers. I think it is chronic and will always be why you cant count on him. We were lucky to get him for one year and move on.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler