Sammy Watkins to the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
3 Super Bowls, 1 win.....
*drops mic

And no winning seasons since 2003. I mean, let's be real. Respect is earned, and it's hard to be respected when a kid born the last time you had more wins than losses, is now learning how to drive.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Last season...EJ Gaines was bottom 10 as far as burn rates go for NFL cornerbacks, benched by Fisher for UDFA Troy Hill, and had a PFF ranking of #105 among NFL CBs...he was awful my Ram brother...

Obviously you like this dude so to each their own at this point. Im just glad that its Buffalo's job to see what they have in EJ Gaines at this point...
EJ Gaines proved to be a miracle as a sixth round draft pick in 2014 as a rookie when we really needed him.

That AT LEAST makes him a proven commodity which means he already has a CHANCE to be better than 50% of the CBs in the league.

Count him out if you want but he has shown starter quality in coverage before.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And no winning seasons since 2003. I mean, let's be real. Respect is earned, and it's hard to be respected when a kid born the last time you had more wins than losses, is now learning how to drive.
On my worst day, I pull out the Super Bowl 34 tape..What does a Brown's fan pull out, besides some xanax?
That's being as real as it gets. Not what I want to wallow in the past, because I want to win NOW, but seriously..eff the Browns.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
On my worst day, I pull out the Super Bowl 34 tape..What does a Brown's fan pull out, besides some xanax?

Ravens Superbowl tapes? :D

Nah, I get ya. Just saying, we're in the same boat as the Browns, and it's up to our young team to get us out of it, and earn the respect of opponents, media, other fans, etc. Which I think they most definitely will under the new regime.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Last season...EJ Gaines was bottom 10 as far as burn rates go for NFL cornerbacks, benched by Fisher for UDFA Troy Hill, and had a PFF ranking of #105 among NFL CBs...he was awful my Ram brother...
He is still possibly not fully recovered.

And it is true that he may never be.

I see no reason to put down a guy who showed a lot of talent and lot of heart.

Good luck to him and I'm thinking he's going to surprise.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is still possibly not fully recovered.

And it is true that he may never be.

I see no reason to put down a guy who showed a lot of talent and lot of heart.

Good luck to him and I'm thinking he's going to surprise.
I liked EJ...I thought he had made a place for himself as a starter and so was a little upset that he was traded...But heck, it's Sammy Watkins.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best thing about this video is watching "30" work on catching passes in the background!!!
I caught that too! Love he's working on the over the shoulder catch guess we can see him coming out of the backfield and heading deep? hehe

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Tamarindo sunny day, good waves, draft beers at Sharkys then home. Next door 2 hot Canadian chicks hot, staying for 3 days. Took them to Villa Real fruit and veggies Market stand. Now I return and we have Sammy Watkins. Regardless, this is fucking exciting! Very! Cheers!