Sammy Watkins is one strange dude

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Ran this through the search engine first and didn't find this article listed, so here it is. It's an insanely long read but a fascinating look at the thinking of this former Rams player. He's definitely one of a kind.

WHAT SAMMY WATKINS BELIEVES

Good, evil, demons, aliens, psychic superpowers and a war "on your mental." B/R Mag takes a wild ride inside the mind of a Super Bowl hero.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ran this through the search engine first and didn't find this article listed, so here it is. It's an insanely long read but a fascinating look at the thinking of this former Rams player. He's definitely one of a kind.

WHAT SAMMY WATKINS BELIEVES

Good, evil, demons, aliens, psychic superpowers and a war "on your mental." B/R Mag takes a wild ride inside the mind of a Super Bowl hero.
So good to see you again Prime Time!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Good to see (read) you PT.
Cheers!

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don’t care enough about him to read this, but I gave it a decent perusal. LT said it best, you know what he said.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I imagine Bills fans aren't sorry to see him gone. Mentally checking out on his team and getting wasted every night. Refusing to get treatment for his injured foot. Then he complains about bad energy from Sean McDermott, who has gotten Buffalo to the playoffs twice in three years.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man... I never knew that Sammy was such a super stable dude.

Side Note... This is what can happen to you if you get your PHD from watching YouTube videos.