Sammy Watkins Fanboy, Jared Goff Hater

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's not forget the importance of the right paper towel and the opportunities in LA for free agents who wish to star in Grade Z films during or after their careers.
"The Thing with Two Heads 2.0"?

Ram65

Legend
The real news is Goff is going to get better.

Sammy and Jared just were not always on the same page.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Why are we even talking about this?

Because it is the silly/off/nothing going on/I hate the off...season.
But I agree - idiotic topic.

BTW I fucking LOVE your avatar. I laugh/smile every time I see it.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

View: https://twitter.com/brickwallblitz/status/963574321443692547

this guy put up a compilation of plays where goff missed sammy on a few occasions. saying goff is a hopeless qb.

take it for what it is.

my view is i wasn't happy with watkins failing to adjust to any ball that wasn't right on his chest. sure jared missed him a few times. all qbs do that during the year, especially when pressured. he's still growing himself. we haven't seen anything yet from this guy. he will be a top 5 qb for most of his career with mcvay as coach.

and freak this guy. where are the gifs of sammy giving up on routes? failing to adjust to balls? dropping would be td passes?

edit - click on the link to see the posts about sammy.

Who is that moron?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why are we even talking about this?

Why not. Would you prefer another thread about hypothetical trades for fucknuckle1 or fucknuckle2?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a nucklefuck3 fan, eh?

Too expensive and the rams don't have the picks for him and the rest of the holes in the team. Would you like me to put forward a hypothetical trade and salary for him?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The problem with nucklefuck3 is that he went to DoucheWaffle U, which as you know is in the Big EC 18 and that conference just never produces solid players at the position nucklefuck3 plays.

if you want solid production from that position, you go to Corncob College.

Their guy, dickknot23 is very well coached and his skillset extends to the pro game.

It's easy to see why all this draft stuff is confusing...

poLARizing

UDFA

View: https://twitter.com/brickwallblitz/status/963574321443692547

this guy put up a compilation of plays where goff missed sammy on a few occasions. saying goff is a hopeless qb.

take it for what it is.

my view is i wasn't happy with watkins failing to adjust to any ball that wasn't right on his chest. sure jared missed him a few times. all qbs do that during the year, especially when pressured. he's still growing himself. we haven't seen anything yet from this guy. he will be a top 5 qb for most of his career with mcvay as coach.

and freak this guy. where are the gifs of sammy giving up on routes? failing to adjust to balls? dropping would be td passes?

edit - click on the link to see the posts about sammy.

giphy.gif

Ramzheart

Rookie
Well, Sammy definitely didn’t produce like we thought last year. But Goff wasn’t the most accurate on deep shots. Lets not sit here and act like Goff was perfect last season. He still has work to do.
Yeah, darn they're 10 qb's better then him on deep ball's. Let's not sit here and act like he far exceeded most expectations considering he was a bust!
Sorry didn't use blue..
I do agree, dude can improve and just happy arrow seems to be pointing up!
Just wondering how many of those passes OBJ would have grabbed.
Interesting that a key attribute that makes a wide receiver considered elite is his ability to catch the seemingly uncatchable pass?!
Comes to mind Beckham's most famous catch- one handed, contorted thing of beauty!