Sam looks great.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Calling the shots, pin point accuracy, a lot of zip. If they can keep up this blocking this offense is going to be a fucking blast to watch this year

Volnerman08

Rookie
Hey everyone first post. I've been loving the forum so I decided to join. Sam looks really poised tonight and the offensive line looked really good on the scoring drive. Nice seeing Sam have time to throw

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well this board knows Sam's situation... Finally he's got some beef around him. He'll be good if the talent around him stays healthy.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Volnerman08 said:
Hey everyone first post. I've been loving the forum so I decided to join. Sam looks really poised tonight and the offensive line looked really good on the scoring drive. Nice seeing Sam have time to throw

The oline looked very impressive. Jake Long is a brick wall. D Richardson looks the part of a #1 too (minus the drop). I'm excited. Wish tavon would've caught that ball too, but a lot to be excited about clearly with this offense.

Defense continuing to be vanilla. Don't think we got out of zone but once on that last series. Was disappointed in the dline though. No worries. All the makings of a preseason game. Some great things to learn from in this game. Ogletree will have some film to watch. You can see the talent there too though

Volnerman08

Rookie
Yeah Ogletree's closing speed is insane, can't wait to watch him improve every week. I just wish we could've seen them get the ball to Tavon.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Volnerman08 said:
Thanks for joining!

Make yourself at home, but stay the hell away from my BBQ Fritos.

A55VA6

Legend
Sam does look fantastic. Him and Givens are going to shine this year.

Volnerman08

Rookie
X said:
Volnerman08 said:
Thanks for joining!

As long as there not the honey BBQ twist ones we will be ok :) thanks for the warm welcome

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Volnerman08 said:

Hey, welcome to RamsonDemand!! :cheese:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Memento said:
Volnerman08 said:

Hey, welcome to RamsonDemand!! :cheese:
Yeah, dude. Don't be afraid to post here. This is a good home for real Rams fans.

Volnerman08

Rookie
Thanks, I'll be posting quite a bit. I found you guys and the rams addiction podcast at the same time and have been thoroughly enjoying both

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
Volnerman08 said:
Thanks for joining!

Are you serious?

BBQ Doritos are on the menu.......what happened to the healthy eating?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In other news, Davis looks terrible.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What I liked was that every throw by sam was on the money. 3 drops off the hands.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
With a 145 QB rating, no less.

I thought he looked pretty poised. I'd still like to see him get in the habit of moving his feet more, because I have a bad feeling about the future health of that O-line. Better start getting used to moving now...