1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sam Bradford

Discussion in 'KEVIN DEMOFF PART DEUX' started by DR RAM, Jul 17, 2013.

1. DR RAM

DR RAM Rams Lifer

Credit:
    $3,799,775.88
    I know this is late, and if you don't get a chance to answer it, that's totally cool, because you have been more than generous with your answers and time.

How does the front office view Bradford as the leader, or "face" of the franchise?

There seems to be polar reactions to Bradford, but I don't get it, personally. He has elite arm talent, he is everything you want as an ambassador of your team and community, and to be frank, he hasn't had a lot of stability around him--in any way, whether it be staff or players, but that has changed thanks to you, Kronk, Snead, and Fish.

Post script. I guess that is one of the reasons why this forum is so awesome, that nobody grilled you about Bradford.
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.