Sam Bradford: Tavon Austin is like a video game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
[nfl]0ap2000000224346[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000224346/Bradford-Austin-is-like-a-video-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-in ... video-game</a>

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Just says sorry this video is no longet available to me

Weird, still working for me. Here's the link should put that up my bad <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000224346/Bradford-Austin-is-like-a-video-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0a ... video-game</a>

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Guess its a mobile phone thing cause that link just takes me to a page for nfl redzone app download

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, it's weird. My phone wouldn't let me see the video, but my laptop does.
Stupid internet.

Anyway. "It's night and day." That was an interesting line. I guess the Spags camp wasn't even remotely fun, whereas now guys are running around with cream pies locked and loaded. I'll bet that makes a big difference as they transition into preseason and then regular season. A few quick wins to start the season could have this team riding on a very high confidence level.

A55VA6

Legend
I say this alot but man he is a totally differnet guy this year. Confidence is just oozing out.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, stupid phone wants you to use NFL Mobile to access it. So annoying. On a side note, that reporter is hotter than the Devils taint. WOW!!!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
If u can't watch it on your phone try opening up your browser go to settings and turn off mobile view, this will trick webpages into thinking you are on a pc.. Then go to the page again and u will be able to view it... But a simple reload while your on the page already won't work.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fastcat said:
If u can't watch it on your phone try opening up your browser go to settings and turn off mobile view, this will trick webpages into thinking you are on a pc.. Then go to the page again and u will be able to view it... But a simple reload while your on the page already won't work.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
fastcat said:

Did it work?

:popcorn:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
fastcat said:

Did it work?

I don't know. I'm not on my phone anymore. :razzed:

fastcat

Pro Bowler
DR RAM said:
X said:
fastcat said:

Did it work?

It worked for me... It works anytime I can't watch a video on my phone in mobile mode... I can't watch ANY NFL.com or ram videos from their website unless I'm in desktop mode on my phones internet browser. Or any YouTube vids that say unavailable for mobile users, until I do the same.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Faceplant said:
Yeah, stupid phone wants you to use NFL Mobile to access it. So annoying. On a side note, that reporter is hotter than the Devils taint. WOW!!!

Yeah, don't even bother DLing that app. It's fucking worthless. I DLed it last night to try and watch the vid and still couldn't because I wasn't a "premium member" or some shit. I couldn't watch it until I got to a PC either. I saw it on the twitter feed last night from my phone and tried embedding it then saw I couldn't.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I will say this: in some regards this is Sam's 2nd year. I mean, due to offensive scheme changes he's been a rookie the past 3 years.

Too many people, outside of ROD, fail to understand how big of a deal this is.

The vibe Sam speaks to comes from continuity.

tonyl711

Starter
Sam should be smiling from ear to ear, he finally gets to go into a season with the same Offensive system for the first time, finally has a decent WR corp and finally has a decent Oline. as far as Austin, if Cook and Givens can stretch the Defense it will open Austin up for a lot of big plays.