Sam Bradford Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/04-April//041712_STL12_Bradford_Presser.mp4[/flv]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This season is going to be SO very different than last year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK... That was a good presser for way too many reasons to point out. Did it strike anyone as comical though how sheepish his look was when he mentioned going to Thailand? :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I noticed that 503... LOL

My Dad goes to Vietnam once a year... I give him shit about his shit eaten grin upon his return too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
I noticed that 503... LOL

My Dad goes to Vietnam once a year... I give him shit about his shit eaten grin upon his return too.

Mhm... That's all I'm sayin' :mrgreen:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

good ole reggie made a comeback in this presser.

i wonder how many times fisher will defer to reggie in his pressers.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He has terrible body language. I'm VERY concerned about his demeanor. Doesn't seem to care all that much or has the intense look that real QBs do.

What, didn't buy it?? :razzed:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Angry Ram said:
He has terrible body language. I'm VERY concerned about his demeanor. Doesn't seem to care all that much or has the intense look that real QBs do.

What, didn't buy it?? :razzed:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Speeps

Starter
Loved what I heard from Sam B. He's playing with a chip on his shoulder this year, which may be problematic for the rest of the league.