Sam Bradford On Schedule.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Brady has had a lot of turnover at receiver positions. But again, unless a guy is a game changer like Calvin Johnson, the receiver is least important part of the passing game in my opinion.

Yup it's the guy passing and the guys giving the guy passing time to do the passing. :bigup:

Almost anyone at the NFL level can get open if they have a few seconds and a little speed and basic route running ability.

RFIP

503 I have never seen a QB stand in the pocket and take the hits like Warner did. Never. He had more courage back there than anyone I've ever seen and a lot of his production happened with him planted on the turf. A bunch of his highlight film material when they induct him in Canton will be plays he never saw the end of at the time.

It was a study in bravery and craziness.

Agree but you leave out a MAJOR part of his story which is he lost an aweful lot of his career because if the hits...he was almost a baffoon when he fially landed in NY, 6 fumbles in ONE GAME! He was a battered and nearly done QB...the best thing that happened to him was the SLOW re-birth in Arizona...he got his moxy back and found those gloves which, imo, will be the reason he makes the HOF. I remmeber him wearing them for the Cardinals final game of the season in SD one year and he was a monster! They lost by 7 as memory serves but the gloves were here to stay.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
503 I have never seen a QB stand in the pocket and take the hits like Warner did. Never. He had more courage back there than anyone I've ever seen and a lot of his production happened with him planted on the turf. A bunch of his highlight film material when they induct him in Canton will be plays he never saw the end of at the time.

It was a study in bravery and craziness.
It's probably the biggest thing with Warner. His fearlessness both got the job done and almost got him killed. He also had an amazingly quick release. If you watch some of those highlights, even with what many think of as a great offensive line, he really didn't have much time to throw in many instances. I remember a game where he was being wrapped up (against Giants maybe?) and while he was in the grasp of two defenders, he pulled the ball out of his right hand with his left and completed a pass left handed for a TD. I don't recall for sure but I would bet he got crushed on that play. But that will to make plays is IMO the main reason Kurt is HOF caliber. Martz ran a high powered offense but that offense didn't do much to help with the longevity of his QBs.

RFIP

It's probably the biggest thing with Warner. His fearlessness both got the job done and almost got him killed. He also had an amazingly quick release. If you watch some of those highlights, even with what many think of as a great offensive line, he really didn't have much time to throw in many instances. I remember a game where he was being wrapped up (against Giants maybe?) and while he was in the grasp of two defenders, he pulled the ball out of his right hand with his left and completed a pass left handed for a TD. I don't recall for sure but I would bet he got crushed on that play. But that will to make plays is IMO the main reason Kurt is HOF caliber. Martz ran a high powered offense but that offense didn't do much to help with the longevity of his QBs.

The guy had as big a set of nuts as there ever was playing that position!

wrstdude

Rookie
A backhanded remark that leaves out a lot of details like the records he set as a rookie and being offensive rookie of the year. And having a shyte team in a win and you're in game twice. As well as his production in the first 6 games of this season.

Whoever Alex Marvez is he needs to do some homework

I think he just tweeted the above info. Rotoworld added their own little opinion.

That was probably Evan Silva. He's a Rotoworld writer. He's been spouting Bradford nonsense the past few weeks on twitter.

A55VA6

Legend
Got a feeling Sam will be a breakout player next year. I know we said this last year, and he was on pace for that.. but this guy works so damn hard, I just know success is right around the corner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

I wanna say that was against the Dolphins back in 2001. Unbelievable throw to Faulk in the back of the endzone. DAMN I miss those days!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I wanna say that was against the Dolphins back in 2001. Unbelievable throw to Faulk in the back of the endzone. DAMN I miss those days!!!!!!
I think it was to a TE but I could be wrong. But the play was so Warneresque.