1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sam Bradford On Schedule.

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by rfip the second, Jan 21, 2014.

1. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Yup it's the guy passing and the guys giving the guy passing time to do the passing. :bigup:

Almost anyone at the NFL level can get open if they have a few seconds and a little speed and basic route running ability.

2. RFIP Well-Known Member

Agree but you leave out a MAJOR part of his story which is he lost an aweful lot of his career because if the hits...he was almost a baffoon when he fially landed in NY, 6 fumbles in ONE GAME! He was a battered and nearly done QB...the best thing that happened to him was the SLOW re-birth in Arizona...he got his moxy back and found those gloves which, imo, will be the reason he makes the HOF. I remmeber him wearing them for the Cardinals final game of the season in SD one year and he was a monster! They lost by 7 as memory serves but the gloves were here to stay.

3. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

It's probably the biggest thing with Warner. His fearlessness both got the job done and almost got him killed. He also had an amazingly quick release. If you watch some of those highlights, even with what many think of as a great offensive line, he really didn't have much time to throw in many instances. I remember a game where he was being wrapped up (against Giants maybe?) and while he was in the grasp of two defenders, he pulled the ball out of his right hand with his left and completed a pass left handed for a TD. I don't recall for sure but I would bet he got crushed on that play. But that will to make plays is IMO the main reason Kurt is HOF caliber. Martz ran a high powered offense but that offense didn't do much to help with the longevity of his QBs.

4. RFIP Well-Known Member

The guy had as big a set of nuts as there ever was playing that position!

5. flv 

Bradford's salary is relevant. His salary-cap figure isn't. It gets annoying.

6. Ram_of_Old Guest

2014 will be a breakout year for Sam. I am so confident that I have already created an e-mail RamsRule2014@gmail.com

RAM ON!

7. wrstdude Well-Known Member

That was probably Evan Silva. He's a Rotoworld writer. He's been spouting Bradford nonsense the past few weeks on twitter.

8. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

Got a feeling Sam will be a breakout player next year. I know we said this last year, and he was on pace for that.. but this guy works so damn hard, I just know success is right around the corner.

9. Faceplant Well-Known Member

I wanna say that was against the Dolphins back in 2001. Unbelievable throw to Faulk in the back of the endzone. DAMN I miss those days!!!!!!

10. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

I think it was to a TE but I could be wrong. But the play was so Warneresque.

11. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

I can only imagine the amount of spam you are going to get now. :rofl:

2 people like this.