Saints without their top 2 corners. NRC out but Kayvon is good to go.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I look for Gurley to have a big day, the aints run defense is not that good plus Gurley catching the ball out of the backfield. Rams need to keep Brees off the field as much as possible and once again win the turnover battle.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So the game day thread is going to be a shot of this;

Then a shot of this;

Repeat.
At the very least up until game time, and the 1st play, then things should settle-down a bit!!(y);):D

bluecoconuts

Legend
I look for Gurley to have a big day, the aints run defense is not that good plus Gurley catching the ball out of the backfield. Rams need to keep Brees off the field as much as possible and once again win the turnover battle.

I'm worried about our run defense to be honest.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm staying away from betting the Over/Under this week (53.5) But it could go way over if it's anything like last years game, with the Rams Flipping the score of course! 49-21 Rams Win!:mrburnsevil:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
So the game day thread is going to be a shot of this;

Then a shot of this;

Repeat.
This is why I drink beer during games. I'd be laying in a pool of my own piss on the way towards death if I drank hard liquor lol. Cheers fellas.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Wooooooooooooooooo

ahhhhhhhhhhh

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wooooooooooooooooo

Homina Homina Homina Homina!

eddiemurphy.jpg