Saints matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I know, one game at a time. But....

The Saints just played the Ravens. Then they play Minnesota. Hopefully Minnesota gets it’s defense going to give the Saints two difficult games in a row, before they get the Rams.

The Rams then get the Chiefs after their bye week. I seem to remember Andy Reid being very good the week after a bye.

But that’s another week.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just looked it up. Andy Reid is 13-6 after a bye. Pretty good, not undefeatable.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
No. The Rams and the Chiefs have the same bye week after their Monday night game. The Chiefs play the Cardinals the week before our game, in KC, so it might as well be a bye week for them.

janthony6

UDFA
Mexico City - air is worse there than Denver.

Guys will get gassed earlier on deep routes. McVay has us practicing at Colorado Springs that week. Really smart move.

Should help us deal with KC speed better. Trade deadline is coming up so it would be nice to see us address DE. We don’t get to play Beathard every week.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No. The Rams and the Chiefs have the same bye week after their Monday night game. The Chiefs play the Cardinals the week before our game, in KC, so it might as well be a bye week for them.

Young team... wouldnt surprise me if they looked past the Cardinals.

They would still win, but it wouldnt surprise me if they looked past them, too...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Saints in New Orleans is going to suck. That place is going to be rockin with a playoff feel. Our secondary is going to be shredded, it's unavoidable really barring our interior DL absolutely destroying the Saints' OL. But even then Brees is going to make some throws. It's gonna be a seatbelt required type game tbh.

Between that one and the 4 game stretch we have ahead in general, I think we have a loss lurking in one of them, maybe two. Key is keeping things one game at a time, which McVay is very good at doing. Rams are good enough to run the table if their secondary does its damn job, but losing a game isn't the worst thing in the world. In a way it's probably better to have your misstep as a team before the playoffs, learn from it and grow.

Oh and btw we should all have DJ Fluker on our Christmas card list. Since he talked smack, our defensive front has been playing with a new level of energy and discipline.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Saints in New Orleans is going to suck. That place is going to be rockin with a playoff feel. Our secondary is going to be shredded, it's unavoidable really barring our interior DL absolutely destroying the Saints' OL. But even then Brees is going to make some throws. It's gonna be a seatbelt required type game tbh.

Between that one and the 4 game stretch we have ahead in general, I think we have a loss lurking in one of them, maybe two. Key is keeping things one game at a time, which McVay is very good at doing. Rams are good enough to run the table if their secondary does its damn job, but losing a game isn't the worst thing in the world. In a way it's probably better to have your misstep as a team before the playoffs, learn from it and grow.

Oh and btw we should all have DJ Fluker on our Christmas card list. Since he talked smack, our defensive front has been playing with a new level of energy and discipline.
The Saints can't hang with us...You'll see.

Psycho_X

Legend
I always want to win but in the long run it doesn't really matter if we lose to the Chiefs. The Saints will be a very important game though. And besides the fact it'll have serious playoff implications I simply want to see Asshole Face's whiny pucker face on the sidelines when he loses. Have really come to hate that prick.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always want to win but in the long run it doesn't really matter if we lose to the Chiefs. The Saints will be a very important game though. And besides the fact it'll have serious playoff implications I simply want to see Asshole Face's whiny pucker face on the sidelines when he loses. Have really come to hate that prick.
19-0 matters!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yes. The Saints are two games back, so beating us they'd gain a full game and have the head to head advantage. I prefer to see us lock up that #1 seed for the playoffs, so of those four games ahead the Saints are the most important one to win. And both teams know it too, btw. So it's going to be one hell of a game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If I can only pick one win between the Chiefs or Saints I would take the Saints. The Chiefs game might have some buzz over who the best team in the NFL is, but in the grand scheme of things it won't have the same bearing as the Saints game.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The Chiefs matter to me. My son has endured enough losing seasons as a Ram fan. A kid on his football team said that he can’t wait for the Rams to have to deal with the Chiefs. This little annoying whiny brat has suddenly become a Chiefs fan after being a Steeler fan for the last six years. I don’t like bandwagon fans, even if they are kids.

Psycho_X

Legend
The Chiefs matter to me. My son has endured enough losing seasons as a Ram fan. A kid on his football team said that he can’t wait for the Rams to have to deal with the Chiefs. This little annoying whiny brat has suddenly become a Chiefs fan after being a Steeler fan for the last six years. I don’t like bandwagon fans, even if they are kids.

Oh I agree, Kansas City fans are some of the worst. Not sure why but they just are. I'd be elated if we stomped them down. But if we lose to them I'm not going to lose much sleep over it because it won't negatively effect our team's playoff chances too much as long as we keep winning all the NFC games.