Saints Board Sour Grapes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
:laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just never get tired of drinking their tears. Even with Asshole Face gone.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
:laugh4:

The Rams got into the Super Bowl because of bad officiating?? How the hell does he figure that?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Those guys are sounding desperate for a QB. (because they are).

Some are calling for Daniel Jones. Someone said he will be better than Eli, if coached properly.

Asshole Face really screwed them with Taysom Hill.

Last edited:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the same vein, Eric Dickerson on Undisputed telling Skip "Cowboys fans and 49 fans watch the Superbowl from home and see how a REAL team plays football" was awesome!

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Hmmm. I haven't been on that forum in a couple years, I guess they still hate us
sam winchester yawn GIF

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Pickett out of Pitt fits the part.

Beyond that it's a parade of back-ups.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
The Saints fans are a massive group of crybaby’s who are now only realising how lucky they were to have a HOF QB - they are fucked for the future and will win what? Maybe 6 games next season. Could happen to a more deserving group of assholes

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Who dey?

And shouldn't they be celebrating the hire of Dennis Allen as HC right about now?

:laugh3:

rdw

Pro Bowler
I remember when their fans would wear paper bags over their heads. I think that's a good look for them. They should start doing that again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2018 Aints tears, what a terrific vintage. And I think the 2021 Shitters vintage is gonna be even better as it ages. :laugh1:

tempests

Hall of Fame
What did we do to them, anyway? Their problem should be with the official who didn't throw the flag. That's not our fault.

If the situation was reversed, they wouldn't be giving that W back.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
What did we do to them, anyway? Their problem should be with the official who didn't throw the flag. That's not our fault.

If the situation was reversed, they wouldn't be giving that W back.
Nor did they give a fuck about that facemask non-call on Goff on 3rd and Goal. Woulda given us 1st and Goal on the Aints 1, but we had to settle for a FG just like the Aints.

Somehow their fans seem to overlook that. We beat them in their own house. Period.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams got into the Super Bowl because of bad officiating?? How the hell does he figure that?
Because we shouldn't have been allowed to beat them with Legatron..cuz, they bitches?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
49er fans are obnoxious and delusional till they lose. Then all of a sudden football ain't that important to them. But Saints fans are the biggest cry babies of all fan bases in any sport. They hate the Rams and their players because of the ref. So yeah, it does bring me a measure of satisfaction that we not only knocked the out of the playoffs 3 years ago, we kept them out of the playoffs this year. And now that their HOF quarterback coach are gone, its likely they will be mired in mediocrity for years to come. :laugh4: