Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll just defer to the former Pro Bowl QB, Tony Romo. You can argue with him. He made little effort to adjust to that. Goff worked his ass off moving in the pocket to get the pass off. And Watkins can't make an effort because it's not a perfect throw? Nah. Go make excuses for someone else.
Lol you keep defending Goff on every bad throw he makes it but it on someone else. Tony is a QB so of course he go say he should adjust to the ball but I bet a WR would say it’s on the QB. I’m not blaming nobody but putting the blame on Watkins on an extremely tough catch isn’t fair

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, really aggressive. I like it but...

Q729

Legend
Sammy could have given a better effort there but that whole drive was on McVay. I don’t know what it’s gonna take for him to stop being so cute with these calls.
He must have some crazy wild ideas swimming in his head keeping him up at night that he needs to get out.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Lol you keep defending Goff on every bad throw he makes it but it on someone else. Tony is a QB so of course he go say he should adjust to the ball but I bet a WR would say it’s on the QB. I’m not blaming nobody but putting the blame on Watkins on an extremely tough catch isn’t fair

That was mostly on Watkins though just rewatch the play. Zero adjustment on the play and romo said the same thing.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Lol when you’re running a go route and you’re open you don’t expect the ball to be 2 yards behind you.

The thing is he wasn’t running full speed. Receivers make adjustments on balls all the time. It did not look like he was making any kind of adjustment there

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What are they doing here, I can't take it!!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's keep those chains moving!!!!

Points would be huge here.

LETS GO RAMS!!!!