Saffold

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Early report is that his neck was twisted, its a strain or sprain and he will stay in the hospital over night.

Seen enough of carts this weekend

PhxRam

jimitroutboy said:
Early report is that his neck was twisted, its a strain or sprain and he will stay in the hospital over night.

Seen enough of carts this weekend

Sounds positive?

bluecoconuts

Legend
He has movement and strength, which is a really good sign. I wouldn't expect him back on Sunday or anything, but it's encouraging.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Bernie reported that Saffold will likely fly back with the team. I would assume theyre flying back fairly soon. At the latest late tonight.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
libertadrocks said:
Bernie reported that Saffold will likely fly back with the team. I would assume theyre flying back fairly soon. At the latest late tonight.
That's good. I guess it wasn't too serious. We are really thin on the o-line, we need him in there

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JT refutes Bernie's earlier comment about Saffold flying home with the team

LT Rodger Saffold (neck) will stay overnight in Detroit for further tests and observation, but is expected to return to St. Louis on Monday.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I really hope Safford is ok. We need him back and I think he was doing pretty well yesterday.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I just hope that the guy is okay. Neck injuries are awful.

On another note, I watched footage of the Tulane safety and his injury. ...It made me physically ill. I'm just hoping that Saffold's injury isn't like his.