Saffold tied for 2nd highest paid guard in all of football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
With his new $42.5 million contract for 5 years, Rodger will be averaging $8.5 million every year.

According to: http://overthecap.com/top-player-salaries.php?Position=G ...

That ties him with Logan Mankins of the Patriots as the 2nd highest paid Guard in the NFL. They are only behind Carl Nicks of the Buccaneers, who is averaging $9.5 million a year.

Just in case you didn't think the deal was insane enough.

I mean... good for Rodger and I wish him well.... but....

Ron-Simmons-Wearing-Damn-T-Shirt.jpg

jap

Legend
I would say Beetlejuice and the Horns were a wee bit apart on financial goals!

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would say Beetlejuice and the Horns were a wee bit apart on financial goals!
Hey, my motto has always been that if someone offers you crazy money, you take it. ;)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I spoke in another thread about loyalty. Screw that for this kind of money! Ha! Wow! Just wow! He must feel like one of the ugly step sisters or Cinderella getting asked to the ball and becoming the queen. Watch out Raiders, besides a fragile glass slipper he has a somewhat fragile body. Enjoy it Roger, I'm happy for you, seriously. That is some payday.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I spoke in another thread about loyalty. Screw that for this kind of money! Ha! Wow! Just wow! He must feel like one of the ugly step sisters or Cinderella getting asked to the ball and becoming the queen. Watch out Raiders, besides a fragile glass slipper he has a somewhat fragile body. Enjoy it Roger, I'm happy for you, seriously. That is some payday.
Seriously. I might become a 49ers fan for THAT kind of crazy money.

Though I'd look into just when was the earliest I could "retire" and still keep the signing bonus. :p