Saffold deal revealed.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm confused...

Is the max value per year 6 million WITH incentives or 6 million a year base salary not including incentives.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The guaranteed $ is all I care about. Didn't someone say something in the 18 range? I have no problem with the move, just better hope he stays healthy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The guaranteed $ is all I care about. Didn't someone say something in the 18 range? I have no problem with the move, just better hope he stays healthy.

$19.5 mil Guaranteed. More than I was thinking it would be. Agree he better stay healthy, he should never be moved outside for more than a game.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
It worked out for us as long as he heals up ok. I would have thought Fish & Co would have low balled his ass given the injury report though. Who else would have wanted him?

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I wonder what our current cap is? I'd like to see Finny get signed by the Dolphins, giving us $2-3 million extra.

I know the possibility is real slim, but I'd like to make a run at Mack. Cut Wells, save $4 million, and plug in the stud center.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It worked out for us as long as he heals up ok. I would have thought Fish & Co would have low balled his ass given the injury report though. Who else would have wanted him?

Yeah. but then you have a disgruntled guard. I think it's a little high myself but in the big picture, it's going to let the Rams draft talent.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah. but then you have a disgruntled guard. I think it's a little high myself but in the big picture, it's going to let the Rams draft talent.
And not taking advantage gave the FO real cred as being fair with player contracts