Sad truths we can share

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A buddy shared that his co workers share funny but sad truths about life each week in their work chat.

So here's some from me...please share your own.

-I taught my dog to lay on my feet so she keeps them warm and so I don't have to pet her.
-I only brush my teeth for a minute, once the toothpaste taste is gone I'm done.
-I intentionally pass gas in the bathroom before I leave and close the door. I want to toughen up my son.
-I read my non profit updates in the parking lot before I go to my board meeting.
-I randomly exaggerate situations in public to embarrass my gf. Like...Crap Stephanie if you can't remember to take your meds how can I trust you with a baby?

This may not go anywhere but then again......

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forgot this one.

Sitting down at Apple Bees with a buddy. He leans over and says, "excuse me waitress are there any families near by? My friend can't be within 100' of children".

It was brutal

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I don't know if this plays well but what the hell......

When I go into the pilot lounge where we all go to start our trips there are usually around a dozen other pilots hanging around doing whatever. If I see a friend I haven't seen for a while there usually is a friendly mutual greeting like "Hey dude! Whats been going on?" And I will say "Man nice to see you! So happy you got your job back!"

About a dozen heads spin around to see who we are. We both get a good laugh at the joke.:biggrin: