1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

S or CB at 13

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by mr.stlouis, Mar 16, 2014.

?

S or CB at 13? (State Who)

1. S

14 votes
    45.2%
  2. CB

17 votes
    54.8%
  1. mr.stlouis

mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $5,264,034.12
    That's a tough call. When I look at the Rams I like the starters. We're shaping up to be a very solid team as a whole. I'd say S will be weakest unit on the team after/if we pick go OL in the top ten. McCleod is an upgradable player. As for CB, I like Johnson and Jenkins but there's some pretty serious depth issues going on here. A S like Pryor/Dix or a CB like Gilbert makes a ton of sense, here.

With Dunbar returning, I like taking a LB in the second. I don't see a big need to use the pick on a guy like Mosely this high. Picking a player like Van Noy to bring up slowly seems to be a great solution. Therefore, I'm not adding LB to the options.

Pretty cut and dry. There's no wrong answers here...
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.